We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer who can take ownership of the testing strategy and execution for both our low-level components (database) and our Codenotary Cloud® enterprise solution.
Are you exceptionally good at finding and reproducing bugs? Can you find corner cases our developers haven’t thought of? Are you able to automate those test cases using different test frameworks? Then it’s a good match. You will need a solid technical background, including deep Linux knowledge, and the ability to design unit, UI automation, regression, and performance test-cases in different programming languages.
Codenotary is the leading company for trusted software supply chain. We bring trust and integrity into the DevOps process by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies.
Our solution can be used on-premise or in the cloud, is always easy to use and can process millions of transactions a second with cryptographic verification of no-tampering. The core engine of Codenotary Cloud® is immudb, the open source standard for immutable databases.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken/written)
- Excellent knowledge of Linux/Unix OS (aware how things work and able to investigate and debug issues and crashes)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS (how services, registry and configuration/program file structure works)
- Experience in Python and Linux/Unix shell scripting
- Ability to read different programming languages and write test-cases for them
- Experience with test automation scripting frameworks (Junit, Robot, Selenium, Sikuli, or others)
- 5+ years of experience in testing Enterprise software products and in particular web applications
- Experience in test strategy, test planning, test cases creation, execution, and defect reporting
Still got questions?